Monday, February 02, 2009

Wrong picture on a dating site


Joe Cafasso put the picture at the top on this dating site, calling himself "shipdude" because he's always trolling for lonely hearts to take advantage of...and...because he didn't dare put a real picture of himself up.  If you examine it closely, it isn't his eyes, his nose, or the shape of his face.

In addition, if you examine the scuba outfit, it's the wrong helmet - the school hasn't used this helmet for a good 15 years, although-it's being used around the world right now.  The picture he's trying to pass off as himself diving is a 15 year old pic wearing a Kirby KMB-10 helmet. The one on the left is the helmet they use now.
This is a KMB57 and it's very different.Cafasso isn't as bright as he thinks; he thinks nobody is as smart as he is, so he can go into areas like this and BS his way through and no one will notice.Plus, no lonely heart is going to examine that scuba suit and think to herself...wrong suit, wrong helmet, etc...she's going to maybe wonder why he doesn't have a more flattering picture of himself up, but since he mentions that if they want to see what he really looks like he can send it to them in secret, I suppose they won't mind that he has that goofy scuba picture up.  Here's the rest of what he says about himself in that bio:
Interests: International Humanitarian Operations, Classical Music, Ball Room Dancing and just a bunch of fun....
Getting close to retirement and starting to think about why the heck i never married. Was it a blessing or curse? Lets see a liitle about me. I am 57 never anchored, about 180 pounds, blue eyes, salt and pepper hair. Enjoy cooking, reading, movies, dancing, life in general. I am a Senior Salvage Master/Master Diver. What does that mean? Well I supervise the recovery of ships (not boats but ships) that have been in accidents worldwide. The pix's here are of me diving and some of the jobs I have been on. (Want to see a pix of me without the gear? Ask me for it). Yes I have lived five lives, learned much, even speak a few languages besides english ( I laugh though because I don't speak spanish I am not considered bi-lingual) Most importantly the love that I am married to is international humanitarian relief operations. Yep got under my skin. Yes I like to travel maybe even with a new found love.

Anyway I am looking for someone simple...complex I got and the job makes complex look like a cartoon. Simple meaning someone who might be my opposite, Someone who does not surround themselves with CNN-MSNBC-FOX , politics all day, all night and even in bed. Someone who appreciates a fine dinner at home as well as going out (yeah I cook, besides having twin engineering degrees I have an associates in the culinary arts), and a quiet night with a glass of wine some music and just the two of us. Someone who is independent and secure with themselves. I can be away at sea for long periods of time. Please I am not a psychiatrist, most problems we can solve together, psychiatric cases please call 911. Someone who really understand what unconditional love means, because that is what they will get in return. Someone silly not always serious... Lawyers, Astrophysicists, Brain Surgeons and MARRIED women need not apply.

Warning: I am 50% extroverted and 50% Analytic... Meaning I can analyze and move faster than you can say your last name and I can make a New York heart attack look like a jog around the block... Every Rose has it thorns....

Profession: Senior Master Salvor
Is this hilarious to anyone else...? Yeah, some rose you got there, Joe. One stinkin' lie after another.

No comments: