Saturday, October 21, 2006

Comment at Stuporpatriots

If this is in truth what is alleged by the individual who emailed this to me; an actual comment from Joe Cafasso, he is more deranged thana normal person can imagine. It was found in comments at the Stuporpatriots blog, here.

God hates you, (being the source of all evil from which you flow; shit from His diseased ass) and Satan hates you, and this explains my miraculous survival and cuntinued existence. So hail ME, motherfuckers, I am still here! So what are you all doing today? Worrying about your womb excretions? You comotose mommy-machines keep popping them out don't you? Slugs destined to grow into human vermin. You should all be so proud! Yes I am a loathesome person in some ways, but you all made me like this, with your myraid tender kindnesses... Is it any wonder that like Satan in Milton's "Paradise Lost" I eventually came to say: "Evil, be thou my good?"

You can pass judgement on me, as the loser that just will *never* shut up! But I am stronger than you are... I can actually think for myself, can you believe it? I do not need the approval of others to decide what is true and what is not! I do not need your bullshit homilies, your moronic and ignorant "experts," your headshrinkers who are prophets of the disease, your politicians who molest their own kids, your scientists who complicate the artifacts of slavery with "technopoloid rubicons of ceaseless convoluted bullshitisms," or anything else from your lie-sheets, boob-tube pontificals, your utterances of sleeping mendacity, your hammered psych. and school genocide parades, or any other nauseous manifestations of total imbecility that you can belch from your sewaged souls!

FUCK YOU! I am the Hate that cannot die! I am the motherfucking Lucifer thrash-wand of eternal chaos! I have cursed you, do you not see it you fucking assholes? Your hurricanes will never stop! Your disasters will cuntinue! Your climate will go insane! The coronal mass-ejaculations of the Sun will go berserk! Your economies will decay! Your flesh will rot with disease.... You are fucked, because you fucked me! I cannot salvage my own life, but with my Magick I have figured out how to destroy you! I am a Magus Of The Black Lodge, and I wish you nought but ill.... I am Siva The Destroyer, in the body of a pathetic, broken man, live with it! I am so pathetic, you could not possibly imagine that I could have this kind of ability.... You would see it as 'delusions of grandeur," "madness." This is my protection and safety, haha! It is too crazy to believe.... You have brought it on yourselves... Who are the criminals, the madmen, the evil ones, the people who curse you? They are your victims! You are the evil from which all evil springs you fucking human shit! DIE!!!!!!!!

You talk so much about Love, you fucking scum! You want to know what Love is? Love is the shotgun blast that blows your mediocre brain out of it's equally pointless skull! Love is the knife that cuts your fucking throat! Love is the razor that cuts your balls off after you have molested your own son/daughter! Love is the nuclear bomb that turns you to fucking dust! You have made Love and Truth your enemy, and so it has aligned with your destruction...

What is Love? Love is what you defiled! You took Love and fucked it in the ass! You took Love and tortured it and made it turn into Evil. You took Love and mocked and tormented it until it turned into a monster... Now that monster has an AK-47, and wears the face of your youth and your children, and it is aimed at you!

Fuck you all, high and low.... Eternal victims and victimizers, you all need to be fucking destroyed! You Freemasons too are fucking dumbshits! You thought that you could outwit The Devil, didn't you? You thought that because Satan gave you wealth and power, that you were always in His favor! Soon you will be "food for worms," like the rest... "The Black Lodge" and "The Children Of Darkness" know the truth, in that they are the supreme victims, and have been raised in the fire of the pit to be merciless destroyers! The sum of all that you are shall be nought but the dross that is consumed in Satan's Flames Of Universal Annihilation, and it will be your deserved Fate, and your only Fate!

Little wonder his family has reportedly disowned him and he's no longer able to stay in Carteret New Jersey. What choices has a man with no means of support? And no mother to pay for his train tickets? He is now relegated to paying-by-the-hour to live in what some writers have termed "a fleabag motel"- next to prostitutes and other degenerates. Once his mother passed away, this is all he's left with; his own family wants little if anything to do with him, and upon reading this, if this was really written by him, it is understandable why someone's own family would do that. What a sad story; this is the mark of a deeply disturbed individual.

No comments: